Most of the graduates of our “Medicine and Natural Sciences” course in Prague-Krystal enter medical faculties of Charles University. They have several options to get qualifications:
- become a healthcare professional (complete a three- or four-year bachelor’s degree, after which the graduate is not a doctor, but can work, for example, as a physiotherapist or nutritionist);
- to obtain a general higher medical education (studying a 6-year master’s program without a bachelor’s degree, graduates receive the MuDr title and the opportunity to become a doctor);
- to get a higher education in dentistry (same 5-year master’s degree).
- Read also: Why Charles University has 5 (or even 6) medical faculties?
- Catalogue programs in all three fields of medicine
In this article we will talk about the third option. Or rather, we will show it to you through the eyes of a student of the Faculty of Medicine at Charles University in Pilsen. Artem is a future dentist and he is a ZUBloger (‘zub’ meaning ‘tooth’ in Czech). He tells about his studies on TikTok and on Instagram.
Do you want to study at the best Czech universities for free?
You only need to do two things for this – learn Czech and prepare well for the entrance exams. All this can be done on ILPS preparatory courses of Charles University – we prepare for admission in almost all fields. Click the banner
Artem is finishing his fifth year, and that is why his blogs contain a lot of photo and video sketches of interesting practical classes. The videos show us modern equipment: electron microscopes, mannequins, dental units, etc.
In order to enter the Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, you need to have Czech language proficiency at the C1 level (read about the levels of proficiency in Czech) – this is a high one. Our preparatory course in Prague is organized in a way that allows students to prepare as much as possible in terms of both the linguistic and the specialization skills within a year. If you work hard (and this is what is expected from students of medical programs), after one-year course at ÚJOP, you will be able to pass a special language exam for admission to faculties of medicine (more about the exam)
Klasický zubařský trénink / Traditional dental practice
Can you make a tooth of a soap bar within an hour?
Even more practice
And by watching the next tiktok, you can experience one day of a student of the Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen within 1 minute.