Please pay attention to a few important details related to the documents that you will have to prepare yourself!
Certificate of criminal record
1. Depending on the country, the procedure for issuing a certificate of criminal record may differ, but most often they all have one thing in common – it can take a long time to prepare and issue this document. The certificate must be received in paper version with a “wet” (ink) stamp.
2. Check if the documents issued in your country require additional legalization. If yes, on what level – will it be enough to have an apostille or super legalization is needed. Complete the necessary legalization before translating the certificate into Czech.
3. This certificate, like all visa documents issued/received in a language other than Czech, have to be translated by a Czech court translator or the translation must be certified by a Czech notary at the consulate. You can order certified translations at our Institute.
Do you want to study at the best Czech universities for free?
You only need to do two things for this – learn Czech and prepare well for the entrance exams. All this can be done on ILPS preparatory courses of Charles University – we prepare for admission in almost all fields. Click the banner
Bank statement on the availability of funds
1. Required. An international bank card issued in the student’s name must be linked to the account. This fact must be indicated in the bank statement (eg. “a card has been issued for this account …… in the name of…).
2. Recommended. If the money in the account is kept in national currency, it is good to have the equivalent of the amount in euros indicated in the document by the bank employee. At the same time, it is important to note that consular officers will accomplish the conversion on the day of submission of documents.
3. This certificate, like all visa documents issued/received in a language other than Czech, need to be translated by a Czech court translator or the translation must be certified by a Czech notary at the consulate. You can order certified translations at our Institute.
Jana Borková, teacher, study center Praha-Krystal I have been teaching Czech and creative subjects at the Preparatory Programme for Studies in Arts and Architecture at the Institute for Language and…
Zdenko 老师，我的成绩太好了！ 我在口试中只扣了一分——我自己都不敢相信。 笔试部分有我们在课堂上讨论过的问题。 非常感谢！——来自中国的学生颜春丽写给她的老师。 她被查理大学录取，在那里她将在哲学系学习对外波西米亚文学的硕士课程。 她的同学李嘉明也顺利通过了社会科学系的入学考试，将攻读媒体研究硕士学位。 两人都是2022年从中国来到捷克，加入了Humanities COMPLEX课程。 由于他们之前已经学习过捷克语，因此他们与懂斯拉夫语的学生一起上课，以便能够更快地学习。 即便如此，春丽和嘉明也能跟得上学习进度。 他们都在定期考试中取得了一些最好的成绩，勤奋地学习了他们的专业科目，并达到了 B1 水平的捷克语水平。 除了捷克语，他们俩人都很高兴参加了电影和戏剧史课以及社会和文化研讨会。 春丽提到，这些课程中讨论的话题对入学考试有很大帮助。 嘉明还参加了学生演讲比赛，并因其对中国传统服饰的演讲而获得了荣誉奖。 他和他的助手们穿着传统的汉服，甚至设法让观众中的两名志愿者穿上了这种与众不同的服装。 您想免费在捷克最好的大学学习吗？ 为此，您只需要做两件事 – 学习捷克语并为入学考试做好准备。 所有这些都可以在查理大学的 ILPS 预科课程中完成——我们为几乎所有领域的入学做准备。 点击横幅
Ms. Zdenko, I got a great grade! I only received one point less than maximum from the oral exam—I couldn’t believe it myself. The written test had questions that we…
Earlier we have told you how much money you need for the first year of studying and living in the Czech Republic (before arrival, after arrival). The money you will spend on…
International students graduated from Czech Universities took a part in a big survey about their experience of studies and life in Czechia. The research was conducted as part of the…