Please pay attention to a few important details related to the documents that you will have to prepare yourself!
Certificate of criminal record
1. Depending on the country, the procedure for issuing a certificate of criminal record may differ, but most often they all have one thing in common – it can take a long time to prepare and issue this document. The certificate must be received in paper version with a “wet” (ink) stamp.
2. Check if the documents issued in your country require additional legalization. If yes, on what level – will it be enough to have an apostille or super legalization is needed. Complete the necessary legalization before translating the certificate into Czech.
3. This certificate, like all visa documents issued/received in a language other than Czech, have to be translated by a Czech court translator or the translation must be certified by a Czech notary at the consulate. You can order certified translations at our Institute.
Do you want to study at the best Czech universities for free?
You only need to do two things for this – learn Czech and prepare well for the entrance exams. All this can be done on ILPS preparatory courses of Charles University – we prepare for admission in almost all fields. Click the banner
Bank statement on the availability of funds
1. Required. An international bank card issued in the student’s name must be linked to the account. This fact must be indicated in the bank statement (eg. “a card has been issued for this account …… in the name of…).
2. Recommended. If the money in the account is kept in national currency, it is good to have the equivalent of the amount in euros indicated in the document by the bank employee. At the same time, it is important to note that consular officers will accomplish the conversion on the day of submission of documents.
3. This certificate, like all visa documents issued/received in a language other than Czech, need to be translated by a Czech court translator or the translation must be certified by a Czech notary at the consulate. You can order certified translations at our Institute.
The hyphen (spojovník in Czech) is not just a dash. Sometimes it can change the meaning! For example, the word ‘e-mail’ is electronic mail, while ’email’ is enamel, such as the one on…
If you intend to study at a Czech university, you need to obtain a long-term residence permit (dlouhodobý pobyt). In this article, we will explain this process step by step. Scheduling an appointment at…
In the ILPS CU Prague-Krystal department, our students are prepared for admission to humanities, art-related programs, and architecture-related programs. While training, they live in the dormitory of the study center. Dormitory “Krystal” is located in the hotel complex near a convenient transport hub. Address: José Martího 2/407, Praha…
When going to study in the Czech Republic, future doctors are usually surprised by the large number of medical faculties at Charles University. How come there are so many? We decided to…